Friday, June 4, 2010

Loose Ends

Guess what is decorating my living room this week?


So, I've been home for five days and still have not finished unloading my suitcases.  Is it because I don't want the trip to end or just because unpacking feels eerily close to cleaning, which I kind of hate?  Don't know.  Just thought I'd share my weirdness with you because I like you that much.  Am I the only freak here, or do you feel like unpacking your suitcase is a chore, too?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?
Blog Med Sig 4

1 comment:

The Brewers said...

Bueller, Yes, it's a chore to me, too, have a suitcase currently that is filled sitting in jose's room waiting to be emptied from our retreat. and how about then having to do a bunch of laundry? not so much fun, but well worth it :) btw didn't get your email til today...our blog is open again :) love to you,k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...