Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tweetable

There are moments y'all, when I think I really should  Tweet. This is one of them. It's not even really a blog post, just a moment. I notice life's patterns, the details, coincidences, oddities, whatever you want to call them; the moments where you think "this is so surreal." Today is the primary election day in my state. One of my neighbors is running for Congress. (Actually, a couple of people I know are running.) Now it's not like we're close, personal friends, he just introduced himself a few months ago when he was canvassing the neighborhood. Anyhoo, I am voting for my neighbor today, when oddly enough he comes in and is voting in the next booth (which at our polling place is a small box on a table about big enough to hold a microwave.) It just struck me as so weird to be voting for someone who is currently standing two feet away from me, more like student council than an actual election. It tickled my funny bone a little and I thought I'd share, because that what I want to do now when I'm tickled, share it with you.
Blog Med Sig 4
P.S. So, clearly I am too loquacious to Tweet. Cool.  That's one less password to memorize.

3 comments:

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Hee hee! I loved this. :)

Lissa said...

that would be strange! Did he try to peek and make sure you were voting for him? :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

Kind of cool. You can have an influence on events if he gets voted in and you become friends:) Love your big word...loquacious. I had to scroll up to look at it 3 times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...