Monday, September 20, 2010

Coming soon...a post that is not about humidity




I have been running around like crazy this month getting ready for my best friend's wedding.
  


My hairstyle



I can't wait.



It's next weekend, in the artsy village of Carmel, CA.

My dress, but in navy blue


I will have to drive (in the Bull Gator's cute red convertible - she'll have fun, fun, fun, till her daddy takes the T-bird away) about 6 hours north of here along one of the most breathtaking highways in our country.

Almost my shoes, just add a little bling


So I'll bring some Big Sur pics, maybe some wedding pics, and I'll share my cool and economical wedding gift.



Most importantly, the BRIDE and GROOM

can't wait,
Blog Med Sig 4

1 comment:

Sarah Louise Upjohn said...

Gaahhhh yay weddings! Those pictures are great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...