Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mila's Daydreams

So I'm still working on my Big Fat Big Sur Road Trip posts.  You would not believe how many pictures I took.  Don't worry; I won't make you sit through them all.  I am, however, attempting to edit all of them and that, seemingly, is taking forever. 

But I miss you!  I feel like I haven't talked to you dear friends in days.

So I just wanted to share this quirky little blog with you.  Adele Enersen, a copywriter in Finland, is one of the most creative photographers I have seen in a while.  She has come up with a fascinating maternity leave hobby.  Take a look at Mila's Daydreams.

Isn't this just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I'm simply amazed at what a great sleeper Mila is.


I revel in others' ingenuity.  This is so fun.  Hop over to Mila's Daydreams and check out this Finnish mama's  amazing work, and Mila, the incredible sleeping baby.
Blog Med Sig 4

Pictures courtesy of Adele Enersen. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...