Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Friends

Thank you for your love and support.  The emails, comments cards, flowers and most of all prayers have meant the world to me. 
I don’t want this first Christmas on my blog to be so somber.  Truthfully, it hurts much, but God is sending me comfort and as I've shared with many a friend in the past the only way forward in this circumstance is through the grief.  There is no around.  The way is through.  And there is respite and comfort: way stops on the road. 
Life is still good and so is my lovely, gracious God.
And you, you my sweet friends, you are lovely and gracious as well and I am grateful for you.
So I will be posting some of the decidedly un-Christmas Big Fat Big Sur Road Trip pictures this week, because they are beautiful and joyous and beauty and joy are the gifts I want to give you this year.  Thank you for letting me share my life with you this year and letting me peek into many of yours.
with Christmas love,
Blog Med Sig 4

1 comment:

all things new said...

merry christmas to you! we are in town right now and plan to be at the 3pm service...might we see you? love k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...