Friday, January 21, 2011

Creativity - MUST READ

I just read a post that wrecked me and infused me with life at the same time.  Do you know Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience?  She often wrecks me with the poetry of her words and the Life in them.  But this post, wow, I had to share it with you.  Whether you consider yourself to be an artist or not, in fact especially if the answer is not, read her post on creativity.  It's a great springboard for my weekend and hopefully yours as well. 

Love ya more than my luggage (which has all sorts of fun compartments and is a pretty shade of periwinkle to boot),
Blog Med Sig 4

1 comment:

Transparent Mama said...

I will head over and check her out. I have never been there before. xo

I tried to email you about the button, but my email is being freaky so I don't know if you got it. I made it on scrapblog. Ages ago.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...