Monday, January 3, 2011

He's so helpful

So I added a new gadget to my sidebar tonight.  I have committed to complete the Siestaville Scripture Memory Team 2011 challenge.  I thought a good tool to memorize scripture and be accountable would be to post my current verse on my sidebar.  Thus if you don't see the sidebar changing around the first and the fifteenth of each month feel free to email a little kick in the pants encouragement.  My first verse was Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go.  I will counsel you and watch over you.
I'm trying a bit longer verse this time and wouldn't you know it the Holy Spirit is helping me practice already.  Every time I finished typing my verse into the blogger gadget box it would disappear.  I had to type it out four times.  All I could do was chuckle at how my Lord was helping to get a jump start on memorizing Psalm 20:1-4 by having me write it out over and over again.  He is so very practical.
Blog Med Sig 4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...