Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blogger Public Service Announcement

original via
I just thought you all should know (especially if I ever comment on your blog) that when it comes to typing my fingers are dyslexic. That is all. Over and out.

PS. That is never all. If that was all I would tweet. I'm doing a bit better.  My earth is still trembling but my heart has a little more peace.  At least right now.  Plus I went for a nice walk and my BFBSRT playlist + 3 miles in balmy darkness =  happy little endorphins.
Blog Med Sig 4

6 comments:

TK said...

I hope your heart was singing the whole time you walked.....bliss!! TK xx

Jodi said...

Bless you girlie. xo

happygirl said...

I wish I was your neighbor. Have a lovely rest of the day.

nic said...

my fingers and yours are twinsies. (case in point, i first typed 'tinswies'...)

so glad for balmy walks and a fresh dose of peace. keep on keeping on, my girl.

Melissa said...

Praying for you friend! Miss you wonderful words.

Rachel said...

LOL, I just am a poor speller with to,too, or there, their why does it all have to be so complicated ;-) Glad you are more at peace. Joy and peace to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...